What is BBFPro?
BBF Pro is the name given to the entire area of business focused on professionals within the sector during the Barcelona Beer Festival. All activities that are carried out by the festival’s organisers maximize opportunities for all professionals attending the BFF fall under this banner, helping to make the BBF experience as productive as possible.
- That the BBF is consolidated as the annual meeting place for professionals within the sector throughout Spain.
- To act as a networking platform for all participating professionals to enhance business development opportunities.
- To encourage and contribute to the growth of the craft beer sector.
- To be a showcase for the exhibition and enjoyment quality beer, contributing to the generation of more distribution channels
- BBF Pro Meet: Be welcomed with a canopy at the Festival’s first meeting point for all professionals.
- BBF Pro Expo: Exhibition of stands that is integrated with the Festival, but is its own entity.
- General Guide: A comprehensive guide including information on the more-than-500 beers that will be on offer during the festival, along with content of interest related to the festival.
- Pro Guide:
- Specific information about all the exhibitors at the BBF Pro Expo,
- Listing of recommended distributors
- Information on the activities that will be taking place during the Barcelona Beer Festival.
- Conferences and presentations with content of interest for the professional public.
- Networking tool and activities so that companies that attend the festival can establish contact with each other and arrange meetings.
- BBF Pro Point: A room for the exclusive use for professionals available as a meeting space.